Exclusive Swisscom Natel® Go subscriptions for members of the Roche Employee Association
With immediate effect, members of the Roche Employee Association can benefit from an exclusive NATEL® go offer – even if they are already Swisscom residential customers. The NATEL® go subscriptions and details of the conditions can be found here.
Swisscom are happy to help you via e-Mail to ensure that your subscription switch. Would you like a callback? Then leave your desired callback number and a Swisscom employee will contact you as soon as possible. Once you have successfully registered for the new offer or activated your mobile subscription, you can manage your mobile subscription quickly and easily online in MySwisscom.
Furthermore, you can choose from a specific range of equipment at major-customer conditions. Please note that the range and prices differ from the residential customer offers.
Have we caught your interest? Then get started with your switch to Swisscom today.
This is how it works
- Go to the access code request.
- Enter your business e-mail address. You will then see the different Swisscom mobile subscriptions with details of the conditions.
- If you want to take advantage of the exclusive offer, accept the terms of AVR and Swisscom.
- By clicking "Send request" you will receive an access code via your business e-mail address, which is required for authentication. One access code is required per telephone number.
- Open this e-mail and click "Log in and redeem now".
- Log in with your existing private Swisscom login, using your username and password. If you do not yet have a Swisscom login, you can create a new private login in just a few steps. To be able to place an order, it is essential to have a Swisscom Customer Center login.
- Choose your desired device, if required. The purchase of a device is optional and not mandatory.
- Now choose the desired subscription type.
- Select whether you want Swisscom to set up a new telephone number or transfer your existing number. The menu item "Continue using existing telephone number" is not relevant for AVR. If you wish to transfer, you must select "Transfer" for a Swisscom residential customer subscription; if you want to transfer from a third-party provider (e.g. Salt, Sunrise, etc.), select the "Porting" menu item. In the case of telephone number porting, the power of attorney form containing the original owner of the number's details must be saved in the system.
- Then follow the instructions shown according to your wishes.
A more detailed guide on how to create a Swisscom Customer Center login (MySwisscom) can be found here.
If required, you can query the status of the order by calling the freephone number 0800 724 004 and quoting the order number.