Results elections of the AVR General Assembly 2022
As you already know, the 72nd Annual General Assembly of the AVR took place virtually today without the participation of the members.
We are extremely pleased to inform you that the candidates proposed by the AVR Board of Directors for the Presidency and the Assessors have been successfully elected:
- Mr. Robert Gray with 93.4% as President
- Ms. Justine Frank with 94.5% as Vice President
- Mr. Andreas Winkler with 96.9% as Treasurer
- Ms. Susanne Löffler with 95.2% as a member of the Executive Board
- Mr. Rudolf Vorburger with 96.1% as assessor in the Executive Board
- Mr. Michael Tilly with 96.4% as assessor on the Board
Please refer to the presentation of the 72nd Annual General Assembly for further details on the election results (German only).
We congratulate all newly elected and re-elected members and wish them every success in their new functions in the coming period.
With best regards
from the former AVR Presidium
Adnan Tanglay & Gernot Scharf & Andreas Winkler