Successful Swisscom roadshows
Swisscom held roadshows at the Roche sites in Basel and Kaiseraugst at the end of October and early November. The reason: AVR members can now enjoy its exclusive NATEL® go offering, even if they are already Swisscom customers. They can choose from four different contracts, most of which are flat rate-based.
The roadshows provided a good opportunity for people to learn more about what’s on offer and to sign up straight away. “A lot of people were interested in the offer,” says AVR Committee member Robert Gray, summing up the roadshows. AVR members signed a total of 61 contracts at both events. “We’re delighted by this figure, given that we’re constantly trying to negotiate the best possible discounts for our members,” says Robert.
And you didn’t have to sign a contract to benefit: there was also a competition to win a new mobile phone. The lucky winner, Simon Wasserfallen, who works in construction management in Building 10, got to take home a Samsung Galaxy S10e.
The exclusive offer on NATEL® go will be available for at least another three years. You will find more information on NATEL® go contracts and full conditions here.
Call the free Swisscom hotline on 0800 724 004 for professional assistance in changing your contract. Once you have successfully registered for the new service and it has been activated, you can manage your mobile contract easily and conveniently using the MySwisscom online tool.
What’s more, you can choose from a specific range of phones, all of which are available on key account customer terms. Please note that this range and the associated prices differ from those available to private customers.
Interested? Then change over to Swisscom today.
This is how you do it
- Go to the access code request.
- Enter your business e-mail address. You will then see the various Swisscom mobile contracts with full terms and conditions.
- If you want to take advantage of this exclusive offer, then accept the AVR and Swisscom terms.
- After you have clicked “Submit enquiry”, an access code, which you will need for authentication, will be sent to your business e-mail address. You will require one access code per mobile number.
- Open the e-mail that you receive and click on “Log in and redeem now”.
- Log in using the user name and password that you use for your personal Swisscom account. If you are not yet registered with Swisscom, it only takes a few steps to set up a personal user ID. Important: you cannot place an order without a Swisscom customer centre user ID.
- If you wish, you can also select a phone. Buying a phone is optional, not mandatory.
- Choose the appropriate contract for your needs.
- Specify whether Swisscom should set up a new phone number for you or whether you prefer to keep your existing number. The “Keep using existing number” menu option does not affect the AVR special offer. If you want to keep your existing number, select the appropriate option in your personal Swisscom contract; if you want to transfer your number from a different provider (e.g. Salt, Sunrise), choose “Port” from the menu. If you want to port a number, you must upload the authorisation form containing the details of the original owner of the number to the system.
- Then follow the further instructions as appropriate.
You will find a detailed guide on setting up a Swisscom customer centre (MySwisscom) account here.
If necessary, you can check the status of your order by calling the free hotline 0800 724 004.