Gratiseintritt für Mitglieder des AVR Schlieren
Free entry for members of Schlieren AVR: The Roche Employee's Association has organized free entry to Zoo Zurich for its members. We have four transferable annual tickets, which we are making available free of charge to AVR members. One annual ticket gives entry for one person.
Please note: Unfortunately, Zoo Zurich does not offer e-tickets. The transferable annual tickets must be collected and returned in person (Roche Schlieren).
How it works:
- A maximum of two annual tickets can be reserved per AVR member.
- The first annual ticket is for you as an AVR member. The second is for the person accompanying you.
- This offer is not available for retired employees. For exceptions, please contact the site representative for Roche Glycart directly.
- First, check ticket availability in the Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y18wb2ZlMWFsZDY4ZTQxMTFsdG45OWg5YjR1Z0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t (view only).
- Reserve your tickets by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect the tickets from the site representative and show your AVR membership card. If the site representative is absent, the tickets will be available from reception. Collection: No earlier than 4 pm on the day before, or from 5 pm on Thursday if borrowed over the weekend. NB Reception is closed: Mon. - Fri. from 7 pm, and the day before public holidays from 5 pm.
- Return: Return in person to the site representative at reception (reception open: Mon. - Fri. from 7.15 am) no later than 9.30 am on the day after the reservation (even if you are on holiday) or by 9.30 am on Monday for tickets borrowed over the weekend.-
Return by internal post is not permitted!
- The annual tickets have a bar code. You therefore don't have to queue but can scan the annual ticket at the “Jahresabo” (annual ticket) gates. However, if asked you must be able to show your Roche employee ID badge and your AVR membership card as proof you are entitled to use the ticket(s).
- Please note: Tickets can be borrowed for a maximum of three days at weekends or one day during the week. Tickets must be returned as soon as possible so that other members can use them. Further reservations for Zoo Zurich are only possible after existing reservations have expired.
Exceptions regarding collection / return on public holidays: If Friday and Monday are public holidays, collection moves forward one day and return moves back one day.
365 days open
March until October
Zoo: 9–18 o'clock
Masoala Rainforest: 10–18 o'clock
November until February
Zoo: 9–17 o'clock
Masoala Rainforest: 10–17 o'clock
24 December: complete Zoo closes at 16.00 o'clock