Election Results of the AVR General Assembly 2023
Today the 73rd Annual General Assembly of the AVR took place.
The AVR is extremely pleased to inform you that the candidates proposed by the AVR Board of Directors for the Advisory Board and the Auditing Committee have been successfully re-elected:
- Mr Felix Gruber with 96.2% as advisory board member
- Mrs Lara Ledermann with 96.4% as advisory board member
- Mrs Alice Unglaub with 96.2% as advisory board member
- Mr Stefan Dauer with 97.5% as auditor
- Mr Uwe Kieselbach with 97.6% as auditor
- Dr. Lars Tröndlin with 97.0% as auditor
Furthermore, the AVR is happy to confirm the acceptance of the two new honorary members of the Roche Employees' Association:
- Mr. Adnan Tanglay with 91.1%
- Mr. Gernot Scharf with 90.7%
The decision was taken to keep the membership fee at CHF 20.- per year. The fee will be deducted automatically from the May salary.
Please refer to the presentation of the 73nd Annual General Assembly for further details on the election results.
The AVR congratulates all newly elected and re-elected members and wishes them every success in their functions in the coming election period.