A well-being toolkit – why do we need it?
We have been dealing with a lot over the last few months: uncertainty owing to reorganisations and transformations, and the challenges associated with the pandemic.
– And there is still no end in sight.
This makes it all the more important that we focus on our own personal well-being, and also that of our team colleagues. This is the only way we can maintain the energy and commitment we need to fulfil our purpose – helping patients – without causing harm to ourselves.
The well-being toolkit has been developed for this reason.
The original idea came from our SHE colleagues in Welwyn, and thanks to a very good global network and in the spirit of OneRoche, we were able to take the basic idea and adapt it to the needs and offers of Basel-Kaiseraugst.
Take your own health seriously and take the time to explore the many helpful tips and offers in the toolkit.
It will help you:
- to better manage your own well-being
- by providing tips for conversations with your colleagues and employees, even conversations about stress
- by encouraging you to be compassionate and forgiving to both yourself and others
- to find the various support services from Live-Well Basel-Kaiseraugst
Even the CEC referred us all to this toolkit in its message on 16 March!
We invite you to try it out!
We are always happy to receive your suggestions and queries.
Product Owner Health
SHE&Compliance Site Basel/Kaiseraugst